Exciting opportunity in Northern Oregon! Oregon Real Estate Forms LLC (OREF) seeks a dynamic, innovative, detailed – orientated Executive Officer. Qualifications include strong communication, planning, and organizational skills. Applicants must be a collaborative leader with clear priorities, skilled in balancing multiple priorities and have an enthusiastic demeanor and passion for growth and improvement. Ideal candidate will seek new ideas for services, actively engage leadership and monitor market influence.
Please visit this link for further job description details
Please email your Cover Letter, Resume including education/work history and 3-5 references to Apply@OREFonline.com
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Internal & External relations;
• Personnel Management for experienced staff and vendors;
• Organi zational Operations;
• Member Services to 13,000+ subscribers and 24 local Associations;
• Oversee events, meetings, committees, ect;
• Publicly represent the organization;
• Board and Membership communication;
• Measurement effectiveness of activities;
• Strategic & Budget Planning, including advancement of short and long – term goals
• Implement the overall mission and policies as directed by the Board of Managers.
• Oversee the development and implementation of OREFs 70+ copyrighted forms,