OnlineEd—OREF On-Line Curriculum: Available Now Through December 31, 2018
Log on to review syllabus for the four one-hour on-line courses (exception of first bulleted course is two hours):
• 2018 Residential Sale Agreement / Matrix,
• Understanding Finance Contingencies to better guide your transaction,
• Removing Contingencies [SPD, professional inspections, financing, title insurance, lead-based paint and private well & on-site sewage], and
• Townhome/Planned Community/Homeowners Association Addendum, OREF Form # 024
As a reminder, if any Principal Broker would like to gain instructional status and teach these modules at your brokerage(s), you can contact Jeff Sorg at OnlineEd,
email@example.com and/or (503) 670-9278.
OREF Changes to the Contingent Right to Purchase
• OREF—OnlineEd on-line curriculum.
• One (1) CE.
• Log on to:
Available: Now through December 31, 2018
The Contingent Right to Purchase form is used when a buyer wants to buy a seller’s property, but the buyer has a property to sell before being able to close on their replacement property. Using this form, buyers can make an offer to purchase contingent upon the sale of the buyer’s property. The form sets out all the rules that both the buyer and seller agree to follow. This course covers the changes that were made for 2018 to the Contingent Right to Purchase OREF form. Our course presenters are Jeffry Wiren of Premier Property Group, LLC, and Steve Russell of Windermere Realty Trust, with an introduction by Jeff Sorg of OnlineEd. This is course if offered free of charge to all Oregon brokers as a public service made possible by arrangement between Oregon Real Estate Forms LLC and OnlineEd®, Inc.
Friday, May 11, Webinar, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Friday, May 11, Webinar, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (1 CE)
Title: “Improving Quality of Your Transactions”
Instructors: Jeff Wiren of Premiere Property Group, LLC and Steve Russell of Windermere Realty Trust
$19 per computer per location. 1.0 CE (60 minute webinar).
Register: A) pay first and B) then register for Gotowebinar!
Registration http://orefonline.com/events/ will open on April 16, 2018! Registration will close on May 10th at Noon.
Syllabus Outline: Improving The Quality of Your Transactions
1. Setting Expectations/Consulting with your client
2. Preparing the offer/listing
3. Professional treatment of other Agents
4. Tying up loose ends and closing on time
5. Post Closing
- Post closing issues
- Positive follow up with co-oping Agent
2018 Form Changes Seminars and Webinars Calendar 2018 OREF Forms Changes Seminars and Webinars
The 2018 Form Changes Seminars and Webinars schedule is up. Please contact the associations for more information.