zipForm® Plus ADVANCED features are all the RAVE Webinar
Tuesday, December 12, 1:00 p.m.
- Understand the Summary Screen
- Understand the Progress Bar
- Explore the form tools in your Transactions
- Use the Clause Manager
- Use the Field Lookup Manager
- Use the Mortgage Calculator
- Collaborate with Agents via zipCommunity™
- Use the Chat feature
- Understanding PDF Split
Walk through both zipLogix Digital Ink® and DocuSign® Webinar
Thursday, December 14, 1:00 p.m.
Whether you use zipLogix Digital Ink® or DocuSign®, learn the best tips and tricks of both supported e-signing platforms using zipForm® Plus!
- Brief Overview of both zipLogix Digital Ink® and DocuSign®,
- Discuss product subscription and member benefit information,
- Show how each product configures with the zipForm® Plus platform in Settings,
- Walk through the e-signature packet creation process with both zipLogix Digital Ink® and DocuSign® &
- Demonstrate signing with each product.
2017 OREF – OnlineEd Four (4) FREE CE, On-Line Curriculum — Concludes Dec. 31!
- 2017 Residential Sale Agreement Update and Matrix – Clause by Clause
- Onsite Sewage System and Private Well Addenda
- Agency Disclosures and Agreements
- The Contingent Right to Purchase
2018 OREF – OnlineEd Four (4) FREE CE, On-Line Curriculum, Available Beginning January 2, 2018
Log on to www.onlineed.com after January 2, to register for the four (4) one-hour modules.
Thank you instructors Jeff Wiren of Premiere Property Group, LLC, Steve Russell of Windermere Stellar, Evan Swanson of Mortgage Trust, Inc. and Phil Querin, Q-Law!
- How to Manage a condo or planned community sale with regard to HOA document review and use of OREF # 059 Receipt of Reports / Removal of Contingency
- Understanding the Finance Contingency
- Sale Agreement Contingencies and Proper Termination
- 2018 Residential Sale Agreement (# 001) and Matrix (# 001 MX)
2018 Form Changes Seminars and Webinars Calendar 2018 OREF Forms Changes Seminars and Webinars
The 2018 Form Changes Seminars and Webinars schedule is up. Please contact the associations for more information.