OREF Forms Library access
In order to have access to the Oregon forms library, users must be:
- An active member of OREF
Upgraded to Professional or Ultimate Edition.
- Call to Actions will appear in place of the list of forms in the Blank Forms
Library and the Blank Form Library modal used to add forms in the Transaction and Forms Package details pages to let users know that they need to upgrade first.
NAR members that sign-up for an account will need to be verified by the Form Simplicity Lead or THL Lead to ensure the correct NRDS ID and office information is entered for the member and will not be able to upgrade until their account is verified.
- Enter in the OREF member ID
- Provide payment information
- Click Buy Now
- Upon checkout, two things happen:
- Verify the user’s payment information
- We send the OREF ID to OREF’s membership validation webservice to verify that they are an active member
If the user’s OREF ID is invalid, the user will be able to upgrade, however, they will not be able to access the forms until their ID is returned as valid.
OREF membership validation webservice
1. OREF requires that we validate each of their members to verify that they are active.
2. OREF members will only initially be validated when they first upgrade, and then each time they access their Form
Simplicity account after upgrading.
3. If the webService returns the user as invalid at anytime after they upgrade:
- A notification pop-up will appear when they first log in notifying that their OREF ID was returned as invalid and access to the OREF forms has been restricted.
- Access to the OREF forms via the Blank Form Library page or Blank Form Library modal will be replaced with the same message as the lightbox modal at log-in.
- OREF forms already in form packages cannot be added to new or existing transactions.
- OREF forms already in a transaction cannot be copied into a new transaction.
- Overall access to the OREF forms will be restricted to their current transactions that may already contain OREF forms.