Skip links

Dear Forms Committee: I would like some additional questions added to OREF 020-Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement – who can I send those to?

The questions on OREF 020 – Sellers Property Disclosures are straight from a statute – ORS 105.464 – so they can only be changed by bills passed through both houses of the Oregon Legislature and signed by the governor. If you would like to suggest changes, you can contact the senator or representative from your state district. You can get the names and contact information for your Oregon legislators by entering your address at this link or this ArcGIS link. They will want to know why the change is important enough to go through that process, so make your best case! As you might remember, the questions get changed from time to time – we have seen recent changes regarding seismic requirements and flood insurance – so your suggestion could become law.

All comments and responses from OREF or its staff, managers, and volunteers are non-legal opinions made for general purposes. Each Forms subscriber must rely solely upon their Principal broker or personal legal counsel for specific advice and instruction. You and your client should independently confirm that the Form(s) you use are legally suitable for the purposes intended and that they are current with respect to all laws and regulations.